The Race Officials of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is a group of VOLUNTEERS made up of people aged 18 and over, who share the passion for the world of motor sports.
There are different types of Officials:
- Track Marshals (signposting, intervention and fire-fighting)
- Pit Marshals (signposting, fire-fighting and Pit Lane order)
- Control Chief Marshals
- Race Direction
If you wish to collaborate with us as an Official, you just need to fill-in the request form and send it to us. Once we have your details, we will send you the Race Official Manual, which you will have to learn well to pass the access exam at the facilities of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, to which we will call you.
Once you have passed the exam, we will call you to attend the races as an Official.
If you are from out of Spain and want to act as Marshal at any Grand Prix it is ESSENTIAL to meet some requirements. Some of them are:
- You must be between 18 and 65 years old.
- You need to have previous experience as Marshal at other circuits, preferably in the specialty (motoring or motorcycling) of the race in which you are interested in collaborating.
- You need to have a license issued by an European country.
If you can assume these requirements, please, contact us at email@example.com and we will inform you further.