I. DATA CONTROLLER
Who is responsible for your data?
- Holder: Circuits de Catalunya S.L (hereinafter, “CCSL”)
- Registered office: Calle Mas de la Moreneta, S/N, 08160, Montmeló (Barcelona)
- VAT-ID: B-08282626
- Telephone: +34 93 571 97 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
CCSL will process the user’s data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- To manage the hiring of services and ticket purchases made through the website and the platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or withdraws their consent.
- To periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the hired services sector and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects or withdraws their consent.
- To produce anonymous statistical reports on the access habits and activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- To draw up a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to the same, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or withdraws their consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, and failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
What data categories do we process?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, CCSL processes the following data categories:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postal code, telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student record, professional experience, membership of professional bodies or associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Metadata of electronic communications and attachments.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, financial or banking data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that refusal to provide them will make it impossible to carry out the services hired or the request made.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting CCSL from any liability in this regard. However, CCSL may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
CCSL will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not withdraw the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
In the case of the data you provide in relation to the job offers to which you wish to subscribe, they will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you tell us otherwise.
What security measures do we put in place to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and CCSL’s servers.
- Encryption of the information on CCSL’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
In those cases, in which CCSL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with CCSL’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
III. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
CCSL informs the user that their data may be communicated to third parties in order to attend to their requests, manage the services they hire and inform them about services, events and news related to our professional activity. However, under no circumstances will your data be passed on to third parties.
In addition, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of the regulations in force or the contractual relationship you maintain with CCSL, may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of CCSL, when so established by the regulations in force.
- The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the field of management and/or legal advice, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of CCSL to carry out the processing of user data lies in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is legitimised by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of CCSL to carry out such processing in accordance with current legislation.
In addition, the legitimation for the processing of your data, in relation to the sending of CV’s and applications to professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which they may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that their candidature could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The user’s information may also be used to comply with CCSL’s various legal obligations.
V. USERS’ RIGHTS
What rights does the data subject have?
You can send a letter to CCSL at Calle Mas de la Moreneta, s/n, 08160, Montmeló (Barcelona) or by e-mail to email@example.com. At any time and free of charge, you may exercise the following rights:
- To withdraw the consents given.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not CCSL is processing personal data concerning you.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from CCSL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation to the processing of their data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. CCSL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by CCSL, where appropriate.
- To request the portability of their data.
- Claim before the Catalan Data Protection Agency and the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the data subject considers that CCSL has violated the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
At CCSL we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us through the channels indicated.