The Formula 1 Barcelona Village has already opened its doors to the public. The Formula 1 atmosphere can already be felt in Barcelona a week before the FORMULA 1 AWS GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA 2023 at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
Located in the Port Vell (Pla de Miquel Tarradell), the space has already been visited today by many curious fans, who have wanted to see and experience first-hand this fusion between the Mediterranean and modernism with motor racing and adrenaline. The space will be open until next Saturday 3 June, with free access.
There, people who want to come and enjoy a wide variety of experiences and activities for all tastes, ranging from an eSports area or the pit stop challenge, through concerts and performances, to the exhibition of the Williams FW41 or a replica of the podium; not forgetting the children’s area, among many others.
- 360º Photobooth
- Driver reflex-light panels
- Pit Stop Challenge
- Beat Gear Box
- eSports Area
- Podium replica
- F1 Blast Lane
- Williams FW41 2018 exhibition
- DJ performances
- Rappers and freestylers
- Marching Band
- Performances by castellers, giants and big-heads
- Setting 1: cardboard helmet workshop
- Setting 2: pedal circuit
- Setting 3: Playground
- F1 in Schools
Sustainability and public information
- Interactive containers
- Information point
- Circuit and F1 merchandising shop
- Friday 26 May – Sunday 28 May: from noon to 8 p.m.
- Monday 29 May – Thursday 1 June: from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Friday 2 June – Saturday 3 June: from noon to 8 p.m.
- ‘Fabregalecciones’: Monday 29 May at 6 p.m. with Albert Fàbrega
- F1 and sustainability round table: Tuesday 30 May at 6 p.m., moderated by Josep Lluís Merlos and with the participation of drivers Jaime Alguersuari, Belén García and Jordi Gené.