The categories, which have been defined according to the age, are the following:
Adult Members are natural persons aged between 16* and 64 years.
* An Adult Member is considered to be a person who turns 16 this year, regardless of the month.
Members of this category will be considered to be individuals between 6 and 15* years of age (both included) of all types (Pelouse, Pelouse Privilege, Grandstand) for F1 and MotoGP Grand Prix. For all other races, it will be subject to the conditions of each promoter.
* If you turn 16 this year, regardless of the month, you will be considered an Adult Member.
Senior Members are natural persons who are 65 years of age (incl. those who turn 65 years in the same year) or older.
Advantages of being a Member
- Accrediting, personalized member card, which is transferable, provided that the person to which it is being handed over is from the same category (Adult, Junior or Senior).
- Free admission to all races of the year, including the Grands Prix.
- Free admission to the grandstands which are open during races with non-numbered tickets.
- To the extent possible, the Circuit will try to agree with the race promoters the access to the Paddock.
- Exclusive discounts, detailed and renewable at the beginning of every season. *
- Discount on the purchase of tickets for exterior car parks of the Circuit, for the Formula 1 Grand Prix and the MotoGP Grand Prix (cars), including the exclusive Member Car Park (limited spaces available). At other events (not F1, MotoGP and WorldSBK), members will have an exclusive parking space in Car Park In6, located behind the main grandstand (maximum 500 parking spaces). Once the available parking spaces are occupied, they will be able to park in the other available car parks.
- Regular information on the activities taking place at the Circuit by e-mail.
- To the extent possible, the Circuit will try to provide for special conditions for the attendance to non-motor events or shows organised at the Circuit, except charity events.
*Detail of the offers for 2023:
- Free Bicircuit, free guided tours and discounts for Track Days(25%).
- Access to Pelouse Privilege (except Pelouse Members)
- Tickets* for F1 and MotoGP with a 50% discount: 4 promoted tickets per member in the modalities Excellence and Fan Plus and 2 promoted tickets per member in the modalities Pelouse, Pelouse Privilege and Fan.
*Subject to stock