A few days ago it was confirmed that the FORMULA 1 ARAMCO GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA 2020, scheduled to be staged from 14 to 16 August, will be held without spectator attendance. This decision follows the prevention measures established by the authorities for the containment of COVID-19 and thus guarantee the safety and health of everyone during the event.
If you purchased your ticket through the Circuit’s website, you can now proceed to request the exchange or refund by clicking on this link. We offer you all of the following options*:
- Refund of 100% of the ticket price, management fees included.
- Donation to the ‘Red Cross Responds Plan’
- Upgrade to a 2021 Membership (only for 3-day tickets).
- Keeping your ticket for the Grand Prix in 2021
- Keeping your ticket for the Grand Prix in 2021 + 20% discount for the purchase of a second ticket
- Voucher 2021 for Circuit products
You have time to request the exchange until the 28th June.
Fans holding tickets for the Carlos Sainz Grandstand, hospitality passes or tickets purchased through external agents (ticketmaster, Stubhub, El Corte Inglés, France Billet and Ticketnet) will receive the refund automatically without having to take any additional step.
This is an unprecedented year, and we hope to see you soon at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya enjoying what we like most: races.