Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya will host again the Formula One Test Days! Fans will be able to watch the Formula One single-seaters from 26 February to 1 March and from 6 to 9 March.
- Fare: 18 €/day. Free entrance with FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA 2018
- Children under 12 years old: Free entrance
- Circuit Members and Marshals: Free entrance (with accreditation)
VIP Entrance: Montjuïc Club- Piso Box Member
You can also enjoy the Formula One Test Days like a VIP in the Montjuïc Club-Piso Box Member –hospitality space–. Given its strategic location, right above the pit garages, this is the most exclusive product of the Circuit, with a view of the complete pit lane, the starting grid and the paddock.
VIP product per day:
- Access to the Montjuïc Club14-27
- Access to the VIP Grandstand
- Personal attention
- Catering Service
- Official Timing
- Parking space inside the Circuit
There is also the chance to take part in Guided Tours during the Formula One Test Days: three groups per day (10am, 12.00am and 3pm).
- Fare: 50 €/day
- Children under 5 year old: Free entrance
- Circuit Members and Marshals: 40 €/day
- Duration: 1h 30min
Go kart + pit-walk
If you already have a general entrance ticket, we offer you the option to buy a special pass who will give you access to the terrace on the top of the garages building, the VIP Grandstand, the pit-lane walkabout from 13 to 14h and a 10-minute go-kart session in the go-kart track at the Circuit (next to the paddock).
- Price: 30 €/day
- Purchase: information point at the Merchandising Area (behind the Main Grandstand).