In the mid 1990s, Europe had only three autodromes, one of which was Terramar, the first permanent circuit in Catalonia and in Spain. The oval racetrack was the venue of car and motorcycle races until the 1950s. Located in the third floor of the Main Grandstand and with a view over the starting grid, the pit stops and the podium ceremony. It includes a ticket with a numbered seat in the mentioned grandstand, from which there is also access to the official shopping area.
- Placed on the 3rd floor of the Grandstand
- 1 Parking Pass for every three tickets
- Ticket with a numbered seat in the Main Grandstand from which there is also access to the official Fan Zone area.
- Pit Lane Tour on Thursday F1; on Friday in MotoGP
- Three-day ticket (access to the Grandstand only on Friday)
- Catering service included from 9am to 17pm (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Personal service
- Personalized accreditations (company or agency name).
- Opening time: 8:30am
- Air-conditioned space.