The predecessor of the Montjuïc racetrack, was the first host to the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix. In 1951, the single-seaters already raced along the streets of the quarter of Pedralbes at 300 km/h. More than 6,000 km in length and legendary winners such as Juan Manuel Fangio turn this urban circuit into a milestone in the history of motor sport in our country. Pedralbes Club gives access to a Suite located on the first floor of the Main Grandstand, the most emblematic grandstand of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, as well as a ticket with a numbered seat. It is the perfect place to watch the starting grid, the pit stops and the podium ceremony. Moreover, you will be able to enjoy the atmosphere in the Fan Zone area, with the official products of teams and drivers.
- Placed on the 1st floor of the Grandstand
- 1 Parking Pass for every 3 tickets
- Ticket with a numbered seat in the Grandstand
- Pit Lane Tour on Thursday F1; on Friday in MotoGP
- Three-day tickets (access to the Grandstand on Friday)
- Catering service included from 9am to 17pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Personal service
- Personalized accreditations (company or agency name)
- Opening time: 8:30am
- Air-conditioned space.