The Montjuic mountain was witness to legendary races that were held in the urban layout with tremendous challenges. The Spanish Motorcycling Grand Prix was staged on that semi-permanent racetrack located in Barcelona during the 1950s, 60s and 70s, the times during which the Formula 1 single-seaters would also come to the city until Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya took over. Honouring the name it was given, Montjuïc Club is the most exclusive individual product of the Circuit, available to private persons and companies. A unique way to experience the thrill of the races up close, like it was done before, thanks to the views over the pit lane, the starting grid and the paddock.
- Space with a capacity of 600 people
- Friday only in Gradstand VIP
- Access to the VIP gradnstand (during the weekend)
- Personal service
- Pit Lane Tour on Thursday F1; on Friday in MotoGP
- Catering service included from 9am to 17pm (Saturdays and Sundays)
- TV screens with a live broadcast of the race
- Parking space within the Circuit
- Non-personalized accreditations
- 1 parking space for each three accreditations.
- Opening time: Saturday from 9:00h to 17:00h and Sunday from 8:30h to 17:00h
- Air-conditioned space
- Gourmet experience (breakfast, lunch, snacks, open bar…).