Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya will be hosting, for the sixth consecutive year, the complete Formula 1® World Championship™ pre-season; this time with six test days split into two different weeks: from 19 to 21 and from 26 to 28 February.
In 2020, the F1® World Championship caravan will face the longest season in their history, with 22 Grands Prix, including the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA. Therefore, the winter tests will feature a slightly different concept, compacting the activity into six test days. The event, that is becoming increasingly significant year after year, represents a first chance to watch the evolutions of all teams and their cars, as well as the changes in their driver line-ups.
And although the form is going to include a few changes, the content will remain the same. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya will become the worldwide focus of attention, as it will be the only racetrack in the world to be both host to tests and to a race of the premier class of car racing. Thus, fans will have again a double opportunity to enjoy this show live.
In addition to the fans, the service sector will also benefit from an acceleration in the economic activity of the area, both as regards transports, as well as for the hotel and restaurant trade, amongst others. The Formula 1 pre-season testing will also be the venue of several charity activities collaborating with the most varied groups.
Broad ticket offer
To attend the Formula 1 pre-season testing, fans can purchase their tickets in advance on the Circuit’s website. With the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA 2020 ticket, they can also attend the meeting.
There are different types of tickets allowing to enjoy the complete experience and make the most both of the internationally renowned benchmark facilities and the worldwide most prestigious motorsport event.
- General admission ticket: This modality provides access to the Circuit to watch the activity from any of the open Grandstands for only €23*.
- Guided Tour: In addition to the general access, fans will be able to make a guided tour to get to know the most secret and exclusive corners of the racetrack. The price for this type of ticket is €59*.
- Circuit Experience: This ticket provides not only general admission to the facilities but also to the Pit Walk, during which fans will be able to visit the pit lane and watch the garages and the single-seaters up close. Ticket holders will have access to the terrace and the VIP Grandstand as well. The price for the Circuit Experience ticket is €59*.
- Circuit Experience + Guided Tour: In addition to all of the above-mentioned advantages, this ticket includes a guided tour, for €69*.
- Paddock: The Paddock ticket is the most complete modality and includes general admission and access to the paddock for a complete day, as well as access to the Pit Walk, to the terrace and to the VIP Grandstand. The price for this ticket is €109*.
- Montjuïc Club + Paddock: This ticket is the most exclusive and includes access to Montjuïc Club, hospitality lounge of the Circuit located above the garages with impressive views of the pit-lane. It also includes access to the paddock, for €266,20.
*Administration fees not included.
Tickets can be purchased at: www.circuitcat.com