Tomorrow is the big day. The day on which you will be able to see your idols battle it out on the World Championship track. To make such an occasion unique, we want you to read a few tips and recommendations carefully beforehand.
- Try to arrive early to avoid queues and waiting time.
- The best way to get to the Circuit is by public transport.
- Please note that if you have not already purchased a parking ticket at the Circuit website, you will not be able to do so tomorrow in the vicinity of the facilities. There is no physical sale.
- Remember that you can enter through any of the gates or accesses of the Circuit, regardless of your entrance and zone.
- To protect yourself from the high temperatures, it is highly recommended that you keep yourself constantly hydrated, as well as that you protect yourself with a cap and sunscreen.
- Also try to avoid the peak departure time after the GP is over. You can take part in the Open Track and access the track to wait for the gates and car parks to clear.
Enjoy the FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA 2022 at the Circuit!