- It is necessary to have a parking ticket to park with a private vehicle in the vicinity of the Circuit.
- The purchase can only be made online at the Circuit website. Last spaces available.
- This ticket must be exchanged for a sticker that accredits the car.
- The exchange of the ticket for the sticker can be done at different points*. It is recommended to do it before the Grand Prix.
*Exchange of parking ticket for sticker.
In order to smooth the progressive entry of vehicles into the Circuit during the days of the event and thus reduce traffic jams, the circuit has set up different points where this changeover can be made prior to the Spanish GP:
- At Box Office 3 of the Circuit
From 23 May until the GP: from 23 May, Box Office 3 will be open during office hours, Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. From the GP-Thursday (1 June), these opening hours will be adapted to the timetable of the event.
- At the Formula 1 Barcelona Village
You can also get your car sticker changed at the information point in the Formula 1 Barcelona Village (in the Port Vell, Pla de Miquel Taradell). This will be open from Friday 26 May until the Saturday of the Grand Prix.