In this page, you will find the details of how to apply for media accreditation for the events taking place at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- A maximum of two people, and always depending on the media coverage, will be accredited per media.
- Send the follow documents to: email@example.com
- Application form, duly filled-out
- Press clipping including the articles/reports about the coverage made in previous editions.
- Copy of your insurance (only freelance).
CURRENTLY OPEN ACCREDITATION PROCESS
ESPERIT DE MONTJUÏC (7th, 8th & 9th April)
Media accreditations requests must be send before 5th April to 16.00h via firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications for accreditation cannot be considered.
Will give answer to all requests. Your work must be accredited as professional Media and you must send us the application letter signed by the General Manager.
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA PIRELLI 2017 (12th, 13th, 14th May)
The FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA PIRELLI 2017 is subject to specific regulations established by the FIA and the FOM.
1. International Media, National Televisions and International Web Sites.
The FIA is in charge of accrediting all the International Written Media and Web sites. FIA contact details:
Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile
FIA Communications Département
Tel (+33) 143 12 58 15 / Fax (+33) 143 12 58 19
The FOM is in charge of accrediting International Radio Stations, National and International Televisions. FOM contact details:
Formula One Management Ltd
Tel (+44) 207 584 6668 / Fax (+44) 207589 2191.