In this page, you will find the details of how to apply for media accreditation for the events taking place at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- A maximum of two people, and always depending on the media coverage, will be accredited per media.
- Send the follow documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form, duly filled-out
- Press clipping including the articles/reports about the coverage made in previous editions.
- Copy of your insurance (only freelance).
CURRENTLY OPEN ACCREDITATION PROCESS:
GRAN PREMI MONSTER ENERGY DE CATALUNYA DE MotoGP 2017
The GRAN PREMI MONSTER ENERGY DE CATALUNYA DE MotoGP is subject to specific regulations established by DORNA.
International media, national and international televisions and international web sites and radios.
Dorna is in charge of accrediting all of them:
- International printed media must contact with
- International electronic media must contact with:
- TV stations (national and international) and international radios stations must contact with:
The deadline to request your accreditation end the next 19th May.