In this page, you will find the details of how to apply for media accreditation for the events taking place at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
CURRENTLY OPEN ACCREDITATION PROCESS:
FORMULA ONE TEST DAYS (26th February – 1st March and 6th – 9th March)
Procedure to request an accreditation:
- Written Media and national radio stations
- Read and follow the indications of this LETTER
- Fill out the FORM
- Send all the documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- National and International websites, electronic media and digital editions
All requests for National and Internationals website, electronic media or digital editions must be sent to FIA Communications Department via e-mail to: email@example.com
- National/international televisions and international radio stations
All the national/international televisions and international radio stations must request accreditation to the FOM (Formula One Management). The applications must be sent well in advance, via e-mail to:
Formula One Management Ltd
Tel (+44) 207 584 6668
The accreditation deadline for both tests (from 26th February to 1st March and from 6th to 9th March) is 20th February.